Welcome to the Worlds of Rhyan Scorpio-Rhys
- You must keep your mind on the objective, not the obstacle.
- Don’t be afraid to make a mistake, your readers might like it.
- All work and no play may make Jim a dull boy, but no work and all play makes Jim all kinds of a jackass.
- News is something somebody doesn’t want printed; all else is advertising.
- Try to be conspicuously accurate in everything, pictures as well as text. Truth is not only stranger than fiction, it is more interesting.
- It is a good thing that women are so easily manipulated. Otherwise, most of us wouldn’t be here.
- Putting out a newspaper without promotion is like winking at a girl in the dark — well intentioned, but ineffective
- You can crush a man with journalism.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: